Hooohmmmygoodness…That’s me half-yawning, half-exclaiming in disbelief. Is it really for more than a week now that I’ve been M.I.A.? No blog post, not a single additional word for my WIP?! Man, this is sad. Shame, shame!
I’ve just dusted off my keyboard and now feel even more like hiding under a rock (um, again?), having found out that somebody with a truly generous heart gave me…
Thank you, thank you, Love The Bad Guy! 😀 Now I must really get to work and earn this!
Now each recipient of the Versatile Blogger is supposed to do the following:
- Post a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Tell your readers seven random things about yourself.
- Award up to 15 newly discovered blogs.
- Send them a note letting them know you nominated them.
So. Here are Seven Random Things About Me:
1. None of my family, friends and acquaintances has seen this blog. I’ve decided that it will be unknown to people I personally know, at least for now, to keep me from being overly conscious of what I post!
2. I just saw a Jason Mraz concert last night, and it was awesome.
3. I’m married, and praying to have a baby soon 🙂
4. I’m a Christian development worker.
5. I have two published reference books in wide distribution: one about beauty, and another one about organizing a Filipino wedding. The second even made it to the top ten non-fiction bestseller list in the Philippines’ biggest bookstore. Here’s the kicker, though: I was a ghost writer for both books!
6. I have other published works, but they’re mainly technical manuals and reports (yikes). This blog actually marks my first attempt at getting serious with creative writing.
7. I’m a really heavy coffee drinker.
Now to pass on the award to fellow bloggers. I choose:
- These Immortal Words
- A Sweet Sweet Sound to Your Ears
- Billie Jo Woods
- Craig Towsley
- Jinx Writings
Let’s spread the love! 🙂