- My blessing, my curse.
- The magical entity aiding my slothfulness all these years.
- My undoing.
- Carries the promise of something better to come.
- My ultimate scapegoat, my forever excuse.
- My broken word.
- Always reliable, just around the corner. Until it’s not.
- I choose what happens to you, though sometimes I just let you take care of that, too.
- Ah, tomorrow, what are you doing to me?!
- You’re ruining my life!!
- Okay, I’ll play fair. MY MISUSE AND ABUSE OF YOU is ruining my life.
- I’ll finish this when you arrive.
Thank you, Sunday Scribblings.