Trying to progress a bit with my story details. Will this be a short story? novel? script for a play? movie?
- Product of teenage pregnancy
- Teenage couple in college cafeteria. Boy’s point of view. Girl reveals pregnancy.
- Big thought bubble
Has an absenteeAbandoned by father
- Tiny apartment, baby crying
- Teenage dad’s internal tumult
- Sound of shower in the background. Dad packing, looks at six year-old daughter
toddler. Leaves letter on bed, kisses toddlerdaughter on the forehead. Leaves house quietly.
- Unconventionally troubled teen — seems to do well but cries in silence a lot
- Has self esteem issues
- Becomes an activist
- Marries, honeymoon stage ends too soon
- Separates, gets into an affair
- Reconciles with her husband
- Reconciles with her father